Thursday, May 15, 2008

I shouldn't complain, but...

It's like a bitter tasting medicine, which takes so long to "embibe."

My computer is working in slow motion. The virus check has been running over three hours. It's a daily torture. I use the AVG free one. It is effective, but it takes so long and I guess my computer isn't as young as it used to be; as if I am.

I have things to do, but I don't have the patience to do them while the scan is scanning.

Thanks for listening. ps the spellcheck still isn't checking... at least I think it isn't. Maybe there aren't any spelling mistakes. Though, when it works it doesn't like the word "spellcheck."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Macs don't need antivirus software...and there's a built-in spell checker of sorts, at least for some applications.

Anonymous said...

It is probably President Bush's fault. heh heh

Batya said...

t' I'm not in the market, but of course, if anyone offers me a present....

vicki, of course it is. If he hadn't been here, I would have gone to Jerusalem!