Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday, Already?

It has been a long week. Passover seems like a million years ago, but there are still things which must be put away. I also have to confirm that my neighbor will give his annual Shavuot-In English-Shiur in our house. It's always Shavuot afternoon in memory of my mother-in-law. Actually, he gave me a ride down the hill yesterday, and I should have asked him.

There's lots to do before Shabbat. A wash is in the machine. Some of the cooking has been done.

I'll probably post again before Shabbat, but if not...

Shabbat Shalom U'Mevorah
Have a Peaceful and Blessed Shabbat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shabbat Shalom to you as well!!

Leora said...

Yeah, I'm still tripping over boxes that need to be put away or taken up.

Shabbat Shalom.

The Babka Nosher said...

Only one box left in my dining room! Shabbat Shalom!

Batya said...

leora, I'm sure you'll get it away by Shabbat.. ok, maybe
nosher, great!

Being that this is an empty nest, we keep stuffing things in the bedrooms until, panic--the kids are coming.