Thursday, May 01, 2008

"Food, Glorious Food!"

One year I subbed in a girls high school, and during my time there, the 9th grade put on "Oliver," so I'm pretty familiar with the songs...


Oh, food,Wonderful food,
Marvellous food,
Glorious food.

That's what this week's Carnival of The Recipes made me think of.

While we're talking blogger food carnivals, don't forget to send me your links for the Kosher Cooking Carnival. I'll be hosting it this month.

Remember that KCC isn't just a recipe carnival. It includes kosher food traditions, holiday foods, halachik articles, cookbook and restaurant reviews, anecdotes and, of course, kosher recipes! If you post or see anything concerning kosher food, please send via the carnival submission form.

Thanks

2 comments:

Leora said...

Can you add the deadline? May 27, right? Thanks.

Batya said...

Correct.
I like to relate to it as ongoing. As soon as you post something which is good for "any" carnival, send it, or you'll forget. That's how I do it. Some hosts, not KCC which accepts mulple postings, find it annoying to get almost one a day from me, but I think it's worse to be inundated at the last minute.