Sunday, May 04, 2008

15-Omer, Blog Carnival Is Back At Work, So...


So, no excuses, you can send me your posts for the Kosher Cooking Carnival. Send me all of your posts about:

  • Kosher food,

  • Jewish Holiday food,

  • menus,

  • traditions,

  • halachik issues,

  • kosher cookbooks,

  • kosher restaurants

  • and even recipes!

I don't limit the amount of posts per blogger. Please send them via the carnival submission form.


Thanks!


Yes, we do have another three weeks until the "deadline," but it's always easier to submit the post, while freshly posted. Don't freeze it. You know what happens in the freezer; things get lost and...

2 comments:

Leora said...

My daughter and I just used your simple cake recipe:
easiest cake recipe

and came up with a truly delicious cake! Not sure if I have time to blog about it(I have 50 blog ideas in my head and only time for about one a day), so I will write here that I added some orange rind and fresh orange juice to the recipe. So we took your recipe and made Orange Cake.

Batya said...

leora, great!
It really is the easiest and most variable basic cake. I once started writing a cookbook, and then a major virus destroyed the computer memory. It was before I began backing up everything, of course. But in all honesty, I have just a few basic recipes, not your usual cakebook quantity.