Monday, April 07, 2008

Pesach Blogging Has Officially Begun...


She has done a truly delicious job. Next month, I'll be hosting it and in June, the guest host will be West Bank Mama. If you're interested in hosting July's, please let me know.
Please send in any links to kosher food posts you've written or see routinely. The Kosher Cooking Carnival is a monthly carnival, and if you wait until "just before," the chances are if you're anything like me you'll forget. I keep easily "clickable" links to submit my posts to various carnivals on the sidebars of my blogs. It makes life easier for me.
Remember that KCC isn't just a recipe carnival. It includes kosher food traditions, holiday foods, halachik articles, cookbook and restaurant reviews, anecdotes and, of course, kosher recipes! If you post or see anything concerning kosher food, please send via the carnival submission form.
Chag Pesach Kasher V'Sameach
Have a Happy and Kosher Passover

No comments: