Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3-Omer, Been Busy

Bli neder, (not a vow--remember), photos to follow.

Yesterday my friend and I took a long walk, down the valley to Shvut Rachel and then along the road to Shiloh. Later we went to Jerusalem. The plan was to cool off in the mall and then go to the filming of Tuesday Night-Live. But then I got a call that we were having dinner with relatives in from the states.

In between I was visited by Rafi G. and family, who had decided to see what Shiloh has to offer. I hope they had a good time. The day before, another blog friend--one who comments, Hadassa DeYoung, drove over with her family to visit. Baruch Hashem, lots of people, and it's only today when there will be a big event at Tel Shiloh.

So I went to Jerusalem with my friends and to the mall with them, but then I went off the the Inbal Hotel to see family. We ate at the hotel, in their Sofia Restaurant. It's a dairy restaurant and we had fish and dessert, oh, yes, some salad too.

Today, we're expecting other relatives to visit. So, I'll spellcheck this and then off to the kitchen, with a detour to shower etc.

4 comments:

Rafi G. said...

we had a great time.. and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Batya said...

I'm glad you came here. It wasn't all that much a trip. People don't realize how convenient Shiloh is.

RivkA with a capital A said...

I really wanted to visit Shilo for the day, but my car broke....

Pesach Pursuits OR God is Laughing... Again

We will, hopefully, come either on Tu B'Av or on Succot.

It would be nice to meet.

Moadim L'Simcha,
RivkA

Batya said...

G-d willing, soon enough. At least it was the car's malfunction and not you!