Sunday, April 20, 2008

1-Omer Before I go to sleep...

Just a quick note before I go to sleep.

I'll, G-d willing, write more tomorrow, more details. But for now, we were in Jerusalem, at our son's in Nachlaot and Jerusalem daughter joined. And of course there was interesting food and I cooked too much and ate much too much. I shouldn't have bought all those cakes at Englishcake.

To give you of an idea of what I ate at the seder:
I ate the saltwater egg and the chicken soup with kneidlach and the beef and the kugels and vegetables and the salad and the three ritual matzot and the lettuce and horseradish and charoset and two cups of wine and two cups of juice, or I wouldn't have made it down the stairs...

Now, good night!

2 comments:

RivkA with a capital A said...

Thanks for the reminded!!

Just counted Omer and reminded others in my household to do the same!!

Batya said...

I almost forgot myself. My husband reminded me on the bus going home!
Did you sign up for the free email reminders?