Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday--- Was Busy

I got up very early to go to the pool. Ahhh...

Then I shopped for more hat "yarn," the ribbony type and then I took the bus to Beit El. The bus was late, making me late for work. Students, 11th grade, were actually waiting for me. I had perfect attendance, in that they were all there. The only problem was that one slept very soundly, not even budging during my "performances," another just "took a nap" and woke up for the end of the lesson. considering that there are only four in the class...


The 12th graders didn't show at all. So I went off to my daughter in Ofra to see the kiddies and rest up before the staff meeting/lecture. My eldest also showed up as a treat for the kids.


Then I went to a great lecture about how to teach. Too bad more teachers didn't show. Then I went home, yes, I had a ride, or I wouldn't have gone. Today's another busy one, but not so much. I really should rest and start getting ready for Pesach. But married daughter and family are coming for Shabbat, so it doesn't pay to clean until after.


The freezer's emptying.

3 comments:

Leora said...

I really enjoy your freezer photos. I mean, there is something so human about them.

I made the mistake of buying a bunch of bagels on Purim, and putting them in my freezer. Now I realize we need to finish them sooner, because I need to clean the freezer soon.

Batya said...

Double-triple bag your bagels and use them on the Shabbat before Pesach!

I have a lot of pittot. I must find ways to use them or give to neighbors. I'm glad you enjoy the freezer. This way I have a visual record of my progress.

Simon Dale said...

I admire writer that wrote remarkable articles that are really useful to the readers and bloggers like me for you teaches many lessons and provide endless useful information. Hope to read more from you guys and Thanks a lot for the post! I look forward for your next post.Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have an audience that loves reading like this.

Regards,
discount kosher vitamins