Tuesday, March 18, 2008

There's Still Plenty in The Freezer

It is emptying out, but I do have much too much cooked food. Much, much too much. I can't believe that there's less than a month until my kitchen, ok and the house too, should be ready for Pesach.

I'm not emotionally ready. Then again, mention "cleaning" and I become a basket case. It's just not my thing. And this year my knees are ageing. Yes, my knees. Otherwise I'm just an obese teenager. Nu? Can't you tell?

This week, if I hadn't mentioned it already, I'm off from work. The little darlings are on a "hike." Female teachers aren't welcome, so I have the week off. And then Pesach gets closer and the finals get closer and suddenly I'm kvetching that I don't have time to "finish" teaching my students who aren't ready for antything. I'm glad I'm a high school teacher. Did I say "teacher?" Well, I try to teach, but sometimes it's like banging my head against the wall.

As I said, I don't have to cook much, so why am I kvetching so much?


No comments: