Friday, March 28, 2008

Daylight Savings

I got up very early, OK, not really.
I set my clock ahead before going to sleep, and I got up my "regular time," which is really an hour earlier than usual. I need that "extra hour" to get ready for Shabbat.

It's time to sign off what I'm doing on the computer, pull out some clothes, shower etc and start my "real day."

One good thing is that I think I'm a bit "more energetic" since I haven't had meat/poultry all week. I didn't expect to feel better. I just felt like I needed a change. I've been eating a lot of fish, though.

I definitely need energy for all I have to do today.

Shabbat Shalom!

2 comments:

Leora said...

Fish is good stuff.

I read once about a restaurant near Haifa. Probably no hashgacha, though. They don't have a menu because they only serve fish that was caught an hour ago. Sounds like great fish.

Shabbat Shalom.

Batya said...

Actually, now I feel "all fished out," like I od'ed on fish.
I'm tired and opened the mishloach manot I hadn't given away and ate the candy. Good news. No more candy.

Shabbat Shalom!