Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tired... I Think I've Titled With That Already

Sorry no pictures.
We had a family get-together at the new "mall" on Mamilla. Strange place, more a street than mall. Open roof.
We planned it there, since we thought there would be a nice view, but it was cold outside, and no view. We ate at the Rimon Cafe (inside), a branch of the veteran one off of Zion Square. Food was fine except the "fish of the day," which was as thin as paper and as expensive as hand-painted silk.
My baby's visiting.
Now I had better get to sleep, so I can finish cooking and cleaning for part 2 of the reunion.

ps My granddaughters loved the floor of the Superpharm. It was shiny and slippery, and I had to hold on carefully, since they wanted to slide around.

2 comments:

Leora said...

thin as paper and as expensive as hand-painted silk
a picture in words...

Batya said...

I try.
I feel wasted in the classroom, but can't get paid for my writing.
Thanks!