Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl, Shmuper Bowl!

Being that I've been an Israeli longer than most jbloggers have been... in real life existence, and considering that my father was never the spectator type, so I really don't know anything about the Super Bowl. And the only giant I grew up hearing about was the one Jack found when he climbed the beanstalk.

So it's really strange that Jblogger Jack wants the Giants to win his Havel Havelim. Or maybe I misunderstood something there. It's possible, of course. I may not be a CPA, like him, but I'm my father's daughter and can't imagine being on the sidelines.

But back to Havel Havelim #152. Jack did a great job. There are interesting posts, and it really seems like he read them all.

May the best team win. I admit that my kids will say that means the Giants.

No comments: