Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stay Calm!

I figured I'd spend this non-laundry like, TU B'Shvat holiday finishing the Kosher Cooking Carnival. I put some posts up last night and .... Yes, stay calm, somehow, I can't find what I did. It seems like when I saved, the previous saved replaced what I saved.

So I have to redo all I did last night. I think it'll be easier than trying to find what I thought I had saved. So I'll have some lunch now and try to stay calm.

Say it again.

Stay calm.

Well, you can't see it, but I have many more spelling errors here. Now I'll just do spell check, clean up the mess, have my lunch, read a book, practice smiling and stay calm, yes, I must stay calm and remember, it's not anyone's health, so while I'm taking a break form the computer, good time to say T'hilim, that's Psalms, and with refuah shleimah, that's a full and speedy recovery to my good friends Menya Liba bat Itta Chaya and Pnina bat Sofiya Zlatta and others.

And stay calm!

2 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

What was that they said on Seinfeld?

"Serenity now...insanity later!" ;-)

Thank you for doing the cooking carnival. It's a lot of work, but very much appreciated. I always look forward to it!

Batya said...

I don't know about Seinfeld, but if you go through "calm motions," then maybe it's like "Whistle a Happy Tune" from "The King and I."

Thanks, your thanks really do make it easier. It's nice to be appreciated!