Sunday, November 18, 2007

If I don't post...


...that's good news.

Internet, blogging, computer games etc are addictions.

I'm glad I grew up all those decades ago when we played outside and rode our bikes and skated and took walks and went to the pool. We went to playgrounds by ourselves and rode buses and went to the World's Fair in Flushing Meadow. We didn't need parents to arrange play dates. We just knocked on our friends' doors or found them playing outside. We didn't need constant adult supervision and guards.

There was nothing to be addicted to. I feel so sorry for these kids in the Korean camp to get them off the internet.


So why am I on the computer?

2 comments:

Schvach said...

World's Fair in Flushing Meadow - me too! How about ice skating? I used to ride my bike over there.

Batya said...

Didn't skate there. I don't think there was skating in my day.
We took the LIRR.