Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Traffic

Maybe I should have photographed the licence plate. This car parked in bus stop on the narrow main street in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul, when I was there Sunday on the way to my Har Nof dentist. I had to run into the middle of the street to hail the bus and make him stop.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I suggested that he be armed with a camera to photograph all the vehicles illegally blocking his way. He replied that if there hadn't been so many he would have finished his route ages before. A few stops further on, he yelled at his passengers that they should have helped a women with her bags instead of just watching. It's not an easy job; I can sympathize with him. I was sitting in the front, so I hadn't seen the woman, but he was watching in his mirror.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On my way back, while waiting for a bus, I watched the young "crossing guards." Soon their shift was over, and they enjoyed some cold juice.

No comments: