Sunday, October 07, 2007

And now... some baby pictures!

You do want to see pictures of my baby grandson, don't you!? Well , first you can take a look at the ones my husband put up on his blog.



I spent the day happily "sandwiching." First I went to see my parents who are staying at the Kings Hotel. Then I ran out to the nearby Super Sol to get some things for my daughter and my parents. Then I went with my parents by foot downtown to get presents for the kiddies. Then back to the hotel by cab to rearrange what to bring.



Then we took a cab to Hadassa Ein Kerem to see the youngest of the clan. Then after my husband, the other grandmother, my parents, my eldest daughter, the proud father and the two over-joyed big sisters left, I stayed awhile. Then my older son came, and we both visited for awhile. I got to hold the baby for a long time! He slept very peacefully in my arms.... Then my son and I shared a cab to the bus station, so I could catch the almost last bus of the night home. And, to make things even more fun, we got lost in the underground pathways of the hospital.... but that's another story.



Here are a couple of pictures. First is of proud grandfather and mother, and the second is an awful one of me. But who cares how I look when there's a baby in my arms?


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov Batya!

Anonymous said...

Mazaltov and may you have lots of nachas!!

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov!

Toto said...

MAZAL TOV!!! did she know it was going to be a boy? I'm sure those big sisters are going to be big helpers!!!

Batya said...

t, thanks
wbm, yes we all did, and the girls want to take over

Anonymous said...

wow!!! MAZEL TOV!!! bubitchka, now u r a old bubby..... j/k
May you see loads of yiddish nachas togather with your husband-zaydee...

Batya said...

Thanks nuch.
He's our third grandchild; he has two big sisters!

Lion of Zion said...

Mazal tov!

Batya said...

thank you!

Jack Steiner said...

Mazal Tov.

Batya said...

thanks jack