Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Wonderful Jewish New Year to All

My apologies to anyone I've offended this past year.

I have a lot to do before the Holiday begins before dusk, so I may not post again, and I probably won't be visiting any blogs. Yes, I know that I haven't been visiting much, too busy and stressed out, since work has resumed.

The house will be full for the Holiday, Baruch Hashem, Thank G-d.

I've frozen a lot of the food, but I still have a lot to cook.

After Rosh Hashannah, G-d willing, I will finish working on the next Kosher Cooking Carnival, so please get your kosher food posts in. Either mail them to shilohmuse at gmail dot com or via blog carnival.
  • menu planners and tips
  • Shemitta, explanations and guides
  • traditions and anecdotes re: Jewish Holiday foods
  • restaurant and cookbook reviews
  • and, yes, recipes, too

I'll be in a new seat in our synagogue. It will be a bit disorienting, but G-d willing I'll adjust and enjoy it.

Gmar Chatima Tovah

May G-d inscribe you in the Book of Life

3 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

L'Shanah Tova!

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Shana Tova!

Batya said...

b, m,
thank you both!

G-d willing may it be a good year for all.