Monday, September 10, 2007

Well, almost...

Well, I was almost the last in the pool. Close enough to count, maybe.

I was cold, and the ache which had kept me up at nights the past few weeks, was nudging me out of the water. It seemed rather childish to suffer another five minutes, just so that I could be the last in the pool before closing after having been the first swimmer of the season.

I definitely got my money's worth this summer, thank G-d, even though I went to New York for a couple of weeks.

This winter I'll have to go to Neve Yaakov for a swim, even though I'll be teaching the same day.

Now, it's almost 10pm, and I haven't had dinner yet.

Tomorrow, no swimming, sigh...

I have to get back to cooking and go to teach. I just hope my teaching day is more pleasant than today was.

No comments: