Saturday, September 01, 2007

Back to the grind

I have a whole big pile of papers to grade. That's what I'll be doing in a few minutes.

Just because I was too sick to go to work the first two days of the school year doesn't mean that I was given a "vacation." Sick leave isn't vacation. There's a price to pay.

I had to write up lessons and email them to the high school.
Now I have to finish going over them and checking.
And I have to sort them out by "success."

I have to figure out what I'll be doing with the 9th and 10th grades until the other teacher gets back to work from her maternity leave.

I really ought to get off the computer.

Bye!

4 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

b'hatzlacha batya...a good school year...my friend m. is also a high school teacher and got sick last week...bronchitis...i think it is teacheritis...vey...let's figure out when we can meet...maybe even before yontiff...a sweet shavuah tov and refuah shleymah

Batya said...

thanks m'dear
Yes, we must meet soon. As the chaggim get thicker, it'll be harder for me to commit, since the 3rd of the next generation is due to debut, G-d willing.

Anonymous said...

There's a Wish in Yiddish when u start something,
"MITEN RECHTEN FOSS"
=with the right foot-leg
it's wished to choson-Kallah going to the chupa too.

I wish u hatzlocha!

p,s, yes i stopped blogging, many times, i guess its addicitive

Batya said...

thanks nuch
I'm glad you're back