Friday, August 17, 2007

Waiting, Jersalem as the sun goes down

The other day I had to wait for a ride to go to a wedding, no, not this wedding. We went to two weddings this week. It's busy season! And in the next three weeks, a wedding a week, at least. Baruch Hashem!

I was waiting at what's known as the "city's exit," just past the Central Bus Station. As usual I was early, so as I sat waiting, I just had to take some pictures.

That peculiar bridge, under construction.
porat, kr, weddings 017
Traffic
porat, kr, weddings 018

5 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

shabbat shalom muse...have been having terrible dental problems...and dentist is in the states until monday...sorry i disappeared...when i get back to myself let's meet...i hope to read your chapters...a sweet shabbat muse and thank you so much for caring...means a lot...nishikot

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was JUST there at the Sha'ar Yerushalayim. Great pic.

Batya said...

marallyn, feel better

zachdus, I was sitting on the bench by the "yellow"

Anonymous said...

The Gesher Meitarim is very pretty at night!

Batya said...

In that picture, though I don't really like the plan at all.