Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All Grown Up!!

The Kosher Cooking Carnival is 21, and the party's at Juggling Frogs!

You're all invited to sample everything on the menu.

She did a totally magnificent job. Thank you!

Next month, the September issue will be here at me-ander, and Ted from Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen has volunteered to host the October one. I'm really impressed by all of the fantastic kosher food blogs in the great world of the internet. When I started the Kosher Cooking Carnival, it wasn't easy. Look at how it has grown, like yeast dough in a hot kitchen!

Thanks to all of you, really! This carnival is made up primarily of posts submitted by bloggers. Either mail them to shilohmuse at gmail dot com or via blog carnival.

There's more to it than just recipes:
  • halachik issues
  • anecdotes
  • menus
  • restaurant and book reviews
  • ANYTHING KOSHER!

2 comments:

Mr Bagel said...

Wow Juggling Frogs has done a really good Job, I like the extend Kosher issues!

Looking out! There's 21 Flying Frogs

Regards Mr Bagel

Check Out: Bodgey Bagels Caption Contest

Batya said...

Yes, she did do a great one! And I love the graphics you did for your post.