Monday, July 09, 2007

I didn't have to "stand for it" and other Jerusalem adventures

Last week I ranted and raved about being forced to stand when choosing pictures to print at Photo Nissim. Well, today I had to go back there, just for a couple of things, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

This time, instead of a couple of young women at the desk, there was an older woman, older than me probably. From what I was able to get from the conversations going around, she's possibly of the "owners."

I told her, nicely, about my problem with the new set up.


"No problem; I'll bring you a chair."
"But with a chair, I won't be able to reach it."
"Don't worry. I'll bring a high stool."

And she did! Thank you Photo Nissim!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had an hour to wait until the pictures were printed. Downtown Jerusalem is a great place if you have an hour. That's where I saw these Japanese dancers!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wonder if I have to smoke like him to be considered a "real photographer."


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nothing like Jerusalem!

4 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Great pics, and lovely to know that such a thing as customer service still exists!

Batya said...

thanks
Jerusalem always has great things to photograph!

I knew that I had a valid complaint, and the woman agreed. They have a good shop, and I didn't want to have to boycott it.

YK said...

great pics. Im also into photography and I always take as many pics as I can when I'm in Israel

YK
jmusicforum.blogspot.com

Batya said...

thanks
Shabbat Shalom