Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Honestly?

Did I get much done today?


Not as much as I should have.

Not as much as I wanted.


I had two fans going in the livingroom and the shades down, and the heat was dry and heavy. And I had trouble functioning. I stayed home all day until I went to the pool at 8:30pm.
I'm like that on vacation, either super-active or just laze about. I remember even when as a kid on school vacation. I don't have to be busy every day, but I have so much to do!


But I did go through what I brought from ETAI and threw most of it out, except the free textbook, a pad and a catalogue and free pen and "neckband?" to wear a cellphone. Not my snazzy one, no hook, to skinny.


I "did" the bathrooms.


I framed pictures, a gorgeous collage, from my husband's 60th and put pictures from it in our album and photographed the collage (my daughter's composition) and printed and framed a copy for his office. I almost posted it here, but then I remembered that my kids would kill me if they discovered it. They like their privacy.


Yes, I washed laundry, too, and the dishes.


OK, yes, I did a few things, but not enough.

No comments: