Saturday, July 07, 2007

cellphone sorry

I can't remember how long ago I got my new snazzy cellphone.


I got it, because it has a 2 megapixel camera and it has the capabilities of a "memory key."

There's a problem. I can't use all those fancy things. I bought the wire/connector to plug it into the computer, but it didn't come with the needed program. At the store they didn't have the program, so I exchanged the wire for a "blue tooth" program and plug. But my computer said that the disk/program may be bad for the computer, so I canceled uploading it.

I can't take the pictures off the camera and I can't use the memory thing.

Why didn't I just get a cheap simple phone?

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

no such thing as a simple phone these days!

Batya said...

simpler and cheaper than mine, there are

Anonymous said...

Check out this link; you might be able to find the right software for your phone there.

http://www.samsung.com/support/productsupport/download/index.aspx

You can also try ordering something for the phone on eBay, and getting it while you're in America.

Simpler and cheaper can be better; I'm not going for the fanciest phone when I upgrade soon. Even the cheapest phones here are fairly high end now.

Batya said...

stick with simple
but now I don't have the connector
true, maybe I can get it cheaper in the states
It was rediculously expensive here and the blue tooth, no better

I had someone "helping" me. Otherwise I never would have spent so much.