Monday, June 18, 2007

With time to kill

I hate waiting. Consider it a fault if you wish. But now, since I have my digital camera strapped to me all the time, I use it to turn wasted time into a fantasy career as photographer.

Last Thursday I got to Jerusalem's Malcha Mall a bit early for my bus to Kever Rachel. So I went into the mall. One of the pet shops has an enclosed "petting zoo" of sorts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wasn't prepared for a real shopping trip, but couldn't resist buying 3 movie DVDs for ns99.90 at Tower. That's under $25- for the three. My problem is translating the Hebrew titles back into the original English ones. Once I saw two tempting ones in the window, I knew that I'd have to buy. They are the Beatles' classic, ahead of its time, "Hard Day's Night" and the unusual Holocaust movie, "It's a Beautiful Life." A helpful young salesman pointed out that "The Dead Poets Society" was among the choices. How could I not buy them? That's especially since the store is on the list for the gift certificates I got from the teachers union.

That was enough shopping. Then I waited for the bus.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daven for all of us at you kever Rochel visits

we enjoy all of your photo bloging very much

Jacob Da Jew said...

I always liked Malcha.

Batya said...

thanks nuch, b'ezrat Hashem

jdj, it is a nicely planned mall