Friday, June 22, 2007

slept through the night

Baruch Hashem!

For the first time since this cold began I slept through the night. I didn't get up for anything! That's really good news.

I only got up when I heard my phone alarm. I've just spent over an hour on Havel Havelim, adding more and more posts. I read them all and don't use the "pre-composed" stuff that comes with the blog carnival notices. Too many carnivals are just listings. It's not that I'm doing anything "creative," but I am making an effort to make the various posts sound worth reading.

A couple of months ago I stopped submitting to one of the "other" carnivals, because not only did the host only use the "pre-written" lines, he also complained of the "hard work." And that was a carnival totally composed of submitted posts, no graphics no nothing that took any effort or intelligence.

Enough ranting.

G-d willing HH #122 will be posted Sunday morning Israel time.

PS I'm looking for someone to host the July Kosher Cooking Carnival. Please let me know if you can, shilohmuse at yahoo dot com

No comments: