Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No Excuses! It's coming to you!

How many of you say you haven't bought a home in Israel, because you're afraid to "do it the Israeli way," or your visits are "too short."

Now, if you live in the New York/New Jersey area, you can purchase your home in Israel at the big
Housing Fair next week!

The contractors are coming to you, June 17-19!

For many potential, hopeful immigrants it's best to start purchasing your Israeli home when you're still earning American salaries.

Remember, it doesn't cost money just to look.
For more details,
click here.

4 comments:

20 Years of My Life said...

I agree. I wish I could!!!

Batya said...

G-d willing

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the bumper sticker

I LOVE NY
but Jerusalem is my home

Batya said...

...and Shiloh is my home