Monday, June 04, 2007

good and bad

Yes, I know, each day has elements of both.


Today, besides my exercise class, I didn't have to teach. That made it easier to go to babysit. The girls were great. Suddenly the little one asked for cherries, from the cherry tree out in the back. What fun. Fresh and delicious, straight from the tree.



Then I went to a staff meeting. I arranged to get a ride with a teacher who lives near my daughter. She was babysitting for her grandson and had to bring him along. Of course he was crying when she wanted to leave, so she had to feed him. We ended up leaving 40 minutes late. I stood, crocheting and waiting, perfectly calm. Good thing.


When I got to the meeting I discovered that it wasn't what I had expected. It was a bunch of "end of the year--Psyche yourself up for next year" speeches.


What a waste. Good thing I brought my crocheting.

2 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

That fruit looks declicious.

Batya said...

YOu are so right. You can never buy fruit so sweet in the store.