Friday, May 18, 2007

Oy, lots to do today

I can't believe I did so much yesterday.

In the morning I went to Jerusalem for a whole bunch of errands. Then I took the bus to Beit El to teach two classes. Then I rushed out and met the bus at Givat Assaf (Tzomet HaTee) to Kever Rachel, which I'll write about on Shiloh Musings.

What I didn't do was my usual Thursday morning cooking. That means that I have to cook everything today before Shabbat! Also, we've ended up with a lot of guests and the Shiur Nashim, Shabbat Women's Torah Class. Baruch Hashem, Thank G-d. I have a few kugels in the freezer, and I guess I'll take one out. That's what they're for.

This week is the Shavuot Holiday, and we'll be having a shiur by my next door neighbor in the afternoon, in English, which we do every year. So, G-d willing, it's a good week. And, yes, G-d willing I'll post the KCC on Sunday. All I have to do is "copy it" from Word to blogger and add any last minute submissions, hint, hint!

Oh, and my husband mentioned something about a NY Times reporter coming, gevalt. The weather seems nice; maybe he can do the interviewing out of the house.

Shabbat Shalom

No comments: