Friday, May 18, 2007

nuts! oops--Soup!

Yes, I'm not sure why, but I made some split pea soup this morning. I think it's part of my "cutting down " on meat etc. Not cutting out. I don't think I need to be a strict never compromise vegetarian again. It drove everyone nuts. I guess I drive people nuts.

We have lots of guests tomorrow, but none tonight, unless I missed a message. And I can't serve the soup tomorrow. Maybe it'll still be good for Shavuot. I should freeze some.

Yesterday was a bissle too much, and I am tired. I did pull a kugel out of the freezer. No, I don't know which type. I'm sure the guests will enjoy it. Just another couple of things to cook, and I'm finished with that part of the Shabbat preparations.

So back to the kitchen....

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

Sounds like you have had a busy couple of days! I hope everything went well with your guests.

Batya said...

B"H, it was great. I love having guests, and they're all interesting people.