Sunday, May 20, 2007

The latest...

That's a nice useful title, since it covers a multitude of...

The latest from JIB Awards is that I didn't come rock bottom in any of the finals I was in, but I didn't win either. Considering that I didn't send out lots of emails to all sorts of people and lists, I guess I did very respectfully. Thanks for the votes!

And the latest Havel Havelim is at Jack's. He said that he actually got about 130 posts from bloggers. Wow! Though he didn't use them all. It seems like it's easier to have a gevaldik HH than it used to be. We used to have to search all over the internet, since almost no jbloggers sent anything in. Soccer Dad used to have to send a bunch of links to help out. Yes, that was in the early days. I must host another one.

Keep sending your posts for KCC. The 19th, G-d willing will be hosted by the Baleboosteh, and Ra'anana Ramblings has offered to host #20.

Thanks!

No comments: