Monday, May 14, 2007

beta playing

About a year ago we had a meeting, hishtalmut, or in-service training as I think it's called in the states. It was for English Teachers in the district/county I'm in, Mateh Binyamin. I don't remember how it got started, but I found myself running off to an office computer in the building and opening a new blog, Teaching English in Binyamin, EFL English Teachers in the Benjamin District of Israel.

The idea was that we'd post news, lessons etc. I was, and obviously still am, the only blogger teaching English around here, which is a shame. Nothing at all happened with the blog. It has been sitting almost totally untouched and pretty-much ignored since then.

That is... until a few minutes ago... when I decided that it was just the blog for me to play with, taking advantage of the beta--new blogger template "flexibility." I'm afraid to do much with or anything with my other two blogs, since and worked so hard making them gorgeous. OK, I've already fouled up some things which must be fixed, but I don't want to destroy my templates completely.

Back to Teaching English. It's not easy, and I'd like to get that blog moving in the right direction as a source of ideas, rants, jobs, etc.

If you're interested, please let me know. If you're teaching English in Benyamin and have pictures to post, please send to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com.

thanks

No comments: