Friday, April 27, 2007

Itching to shop, must get the tickets!

I just discovered that this year, I won't be able to get my tickets to NY with a Nefesh B'Nefesh return trip. I did it two summers in a row, and now I'm not eligible.

I don't go to NY to shop, just to visit my parents. Though I must admit that I do shop. I mean, how can one not shop in New York? One of my favorite places is the MOMA gift shop, the discount display, of course.

And I also look for children's clothes for the grandkids, discount of course. No sale, no shop! Last year I got myself some great comfortable shoes. Actually, that's all I had bought for myself. Why did I end up with the double the suitcases on the flight back?


4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

MOMA is one of my favourite places that I visited in NY. I could have spent hours and hours in the art bookshops. And you're right - sales are the best :)

Batya said...

I hope to get back there next visit.

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for a Sale on Children's and baby clothes. Sandboxcouture.com is having a Sale on their Flowers by Zoe line!

Batya said...

helen, cute kids, but no sales