Saturday, April 28, 2007

f2f with a Jewish flybaby!


Yes, I can't believe it!

I used to be a very active and vociferous member of the Jewish Flybabies. Then I reached the point where I needed to reduce my email/computer time, and I cut out both that and the Israel Flyladies.


It was hard, because I had really developed close relationships with the other women. The Israeli group even met a few times. I wonder what's happening with everyone now.


From the title you can guess that I met someone from that group! Thursday I got a phone call from someone who said that she and her family would be guests of my neighbors and that we had known each other from Jewish Flybabies! So I invited them for a meal, and we got along great.


I'm happy they're in Israel and hope to see her again!

No comments: