Friday, April 13, 2007

A Bissel more visiting

I always like it when the diningroom table is back to its minimal round state.

round table
Now, just a few more "visits" before I return to the kitchen to finish the side dishes for Shabbat.

Let's start with an excellent Holocaust post on Sultan Knish.

And Joe Settler tells the truth about life here in Israel!

Read what the Jewish Blogmeister says about: Banning The Bag: NY Ban?

Now friday the 13th on all the way from oy to vey, which is a great name for a blog. I wish I had thought of it!

Refuah shleimah to Sara/Sorah!

Ari posts about some of the great things here in Israel, and he's right!

Shabbat Shalom U'Mevorach!

3 comments:

Lady-Light said...

That is a beautiful picture of a table just ready and waiting for a bottle of yayin, kiddush cup, challah deckle covering two yummy challot-and here I am, erev Shabbat, sitting at the computer and blogging/commenting for hours. Of course, we have left over food from Pesach, and I am not baking challot for this Shabbat (we are having rolls;our supermarket bakery just went under the 'va'ad' before Pesach.),but seeing your beautiful little 'pinat ochel' and table has gotten me in the mood to prepare for Shabbat, so that is exactly what I will do right now!
-Shabbat Shalom!

Katie Schwartz said...

shalom bubbie,

thanks for the mention.

good shabbas!

Batya said...

LL, glad you found it inspiring. I also love that corner, and the flowers were holiday gifts.

"JG," my pleasure!