Sunday, February 11, 2007

time to visit


I guess it's a good time for a bissel visiting...

First of all, Dry Bones is usually good and sometimes brilliant, but this is even better than his most brilliant; it's SleepyHead.

Just yesterday at our "Shiur Nashim," Women's Shabbat Class, we ended up talking about the health benefits of smiling, so here's what Nuch Epes ah Chosid has to say about it!
It looks like Sarah's having a great time in Malibu!

What do you think about when you're freezing? Read what modern uberdox has to say.

Sometimes I have to try to make an effort to be nice and say nice things, like Marallyn reminds us to do.

Today in the Teachers Room, we were talking about the relative salaries here and in the states. Since I had read what Jacob dah Jew wrote, I was able to tell them how hard it is there to support a family.

Cosmic X writes about the halachik status of the spelling of the word....

Ezzie writes a great post about blogging!

And lastly, at least for tonight! Westbankmama has had one of those Queen for a Day MAKEOVERS, and here she is!!! Hey mama, how about hosting a kcc?!

7 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

Thanks for the hat-tip!

Batya said...

They found my $20,000 per kid, considering tuition and camp unreal. Let's say $100,000 a year for 5 kids, considered a small-medium family on a yishuv like Beit El or Shiloh. Then the $80,000 per year salary which seemed impressive to them doesn't cover.
Am I correct?

Cosmic X said...

Thanks for the link, Batya! :)

Jacob Da Jew said...

Totally.

Batya said...

my pleasure cos'

jdj, so maybe for the edification of those far away, blog about basic salary requirements, and send me the link in case I miss it

Anonymous said...

shabbat shalom

Thanks for smiling to my smile post....

Batya said...

couldn't resist it