Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tagged! Gevalt!

The good news, at least, is that it's an easy "tag." All I have to do is tag two blogs I like.

Jacob dah Jew tagged me. I discovered it last night when I came back from "teaching" no students, since nobody showed, part of the pre-Purim madness. And babysitting Porat, who missed her sister who had gone to lecture Law with their Imma. And then I went to yet another staff meeting. So when I saw all those "comments" on my inmail box by jdj, I thought, "Wow! He must like what I've written!" But then I saw that they all said:
"You've been tagged!!"
So I have no real choice, now that I've slept a bit, and I'm tagging, please forgive me!
Marallyn and tnspr569!

ps Have pity, please; I'm going to the dentist today.
pps There are lots of other blogs I like, but these are bloggers I've met. tnspr569 just spent a Shabbat here, and I remember once meeting Marallyn years ago, though I don't think she remembers me at all.

No comments: