Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not quite what I had planned...

Just as I was getting myself organized to go, I got a call from "the boy from the Bronx" telling me that something else came up. So I didn't go to Jerusalem. G-d willing he'll come for Shabbat, but only if G-d's willing, of course.

So, I had to get out of the house, and I did. I took a walk, not in my usual direction.

Most of winter's over, and we've just had a few very rainy days. Of course I took along my camera. I took the new cellphone, too, but I don't know how to send the pictures to the computer. But I did figure out finally how to correct the date!!! We're making progress! It's only a phone, and I'm not that retarded.

The only thing not great is that when I got back, I saw that somehow the camera was on "portrait" rather than "automatic." So the pictures won't be as good as they could have been. Sue me!

Now I'm waiting for the pictures to load onto flickr. Goooiiinnnnng veeerrrryyyy sllooowwwllyyyyyyy.

white rose, needs pruning
This rose bush looked better "in person."

almonds starting to blossom
The almonds are startying to bloom!

winter bulbs
Winter bulbs blooming.

Winter wetness in Shiloh Valley
Winter rains soak the Valley of Shiloh.

2 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

yahooo ha shkeydiah porachat...i love looking at the city through your eyes...a sweet shabbat shalom my friend

Batya said...

thanks
This is all Shiloh stuff.