Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great Treats for JBloggers!


Bagel Blogger has presented us all with the greatest of great Second JPix Carnival of Pictures! There are lots of talented photographers out there, and I can't believe that I volunteered to host the next one! Mine certainly won't be as impressive. How can anybody do as well as the famous Bagel Blogger?

The story is that I said I could do it if I had a guest-host for KCC. So, he solved that problem and told me that the Baleboosteh was going to take on the Sweet 16 Kosher Cooking Carnival.

So please get your links to us, either via blog carnival or shilohmuse at yahoo dot com

There's more!
Havel Havelim, this time at Life of Rubin, and he gives lots of interesting jblog links. So there are lots of healthy and inspiring treats in Jblogland!

2 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

You've been tagged!!

Batya said...

gevalt, I'll have to see what, probably not until tomorrow