Saturday, February 24, 2007

FLOWERS! late winter-early spring? visiting time!

I'll just let these flowers speak for themselves!
and then I'll visit a bissel




First to Bagel Blogger, who announces that the 3rd "Jewish and Israel Blog Awards" are starting. Well, if you want to nominate me for something, then vote for me... I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Emah S. is also having trouble with with blogger pictures. Some times it drives me nuts, and sometimes it's great. Gevalt! Hopefully, by the time you take a look it'll be ok there.
Sarah's having a great time in Hollywood. Look at those pictures!
swfm tries challah again. Please send the recipe for KCC!
Marallyn is reading up a storm!
Amy W. shows us the dangers in Alaska!
A Bisele Babka comments on my post about Hebrew.
Jacob da Jew is looking for ideas to do in New York.
nuch a chosid may stop blogging, but he can't decide. It's like an addiction, no, nu?
The Elders ask a very good question.
and that's it for now
Shavua Tov

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! u pointing on ME again?!

uh oh aham aham.

the spotlight u r shining on me is so bright I can't see....oh ok, its better now.

I admit, addiction it IS!

but, I might make a break , this should help me stay focused.

I appreciate your kindness and words of encouragement all through it

and wish u hatzlacha rabba!

Batya said...

Do what's good for you, for your real life. And good luck.

Yes, you're always welcome to visit.

Jacob Da Jew said...

You're too good to me..Thanks again!

Batya said...

awww
so that's why you tagged me?