Thursday, February 15, 2007

before I go

Before I get going to work...
Parents meeting tonight--I hope the kids' parents show up. the problem is that I teach the weakest groups in each grade, and those are the parents who frequently don't show. It's genetic and cultural, hard for the parents to get organized, like it's hard for their kids. Or they don't want to hear that their kids aren't doing well or face the fact that their kids are in the weakest group. Yes, I'm bringing crocheting. Must keep busy.
Just saw "Forrest Gump" on video which someone gave us. Glad I did; now I know that it's not suitable for my students.
Good thing I set up 2 clothes dryers in the living room, instead of hanging the wash outside. It never would have dried.
Computer has slowed down. Must get the repairman to clean out the ... whatever.

No comments: