Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Visiting time

traveling 004
There's all sorts of "visiting," in person and via the internet. Last week I visited a good friend, who has rather unique decorations, as you can see. And at the end of this, you'll see a picture I took in the kosher restaurant we found in Tel Aviv.

I'll start with a bissel rant. I don't like the pressure from blogger and yahoo about going beta. I don't see how it will be better. If anyone can enlighten me, please do. Thanks

Things have been rather busy here, and I haven't done any "visiting." I've hardly done any blogging either. But that's fine, since blogging is supposed to be a "pressure release," not a compulsion.

Trust moze to introduce you to "crembos," the traditional Israeli, sticky, gooy winter treat. It's one of those things you either love or feel repulsed by it.

Read about Wendy's adventures in Hawaii, their new home, at least for the time being.

Dry Bones asks a good question...

Sarah has an amazing picture up, tempts me to make sure that my next cell phone has a camera.

Mazal tov to emah s's pal bec, who has a new baby.

My crocheting is so "boring;" I wonder if I could ever do anything like these.

Bagel Blogger tells of a saga, which they had little patience for, considering the stress of Amber's recent surgery.

SWFM--no, it's not a radio station! lets us know what's new.

Akiva tells us what his young son has learned about Shemot.

NYC Educator has a real David vs Goliath picture.

Baleboosteh writes about Australian anti-Semitism.

Refuah shleimah to Marallyn!

A reminder from Elisheva to get your links to her for the 14th Kosher Cooking Carnival!!

Look at this snowed-in car from the northernmost Jew.
traveling 005

7 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

those decorations are great!

(thanks for the link)

Batya said...

my pleasure
you'd love her, but she doesn't blog

Anonymous said...

So many fun links - and how fun to see my name right up there! Aloha!

Batya said...

enjoy the visits!

Baleboosteh said...

Love the photo at the bottom of the post - very nice shot.

Thanks for the link too!
:D

Anonymous said...

shalom muse...always a joy to come visit your blog...hope you and yours are well and thanks for the link...i love visiting the other sites you recommend...i think i know that restaurant in tel aviv...stay safe...a sweet day my friend

Batya said...

thanks to one and all
I'm glad you enjoy my little visiting posts.

We had a nice lunch in that restaurant, and I just couldn't resist the mirror view I had from my seat. It's on Ben Yehuda, near the shul.