Friday, January 19, 2007

just a bissel visiting

As if I have nothing else to do...

At least you won't catch my cold this way.

Sarah calls herself "Squiggle Sarah" now.

Marallyn posts a test. Hint!! Senility helps, oops!

Art Buchwald is dead, May he laugh in peace.

Smooth links the article which had me shocked. I couldn't believe that Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Center in Jerusalem wasn't using the internet to search for Nazis.

Cosmic X gives us a nice round up about the truth in Hebron. And Soccer Dad writes about last summer's war.

Dry Bones reminds us about the "French Connection."

I just now wanted to post a picture and
beta kept coming up and I'm not beta, so I couldn't post the
picture!!!
Ezzie writes about JBlog Awareness Month. I wish someone would tell me what's going on!

It seems like some sort of "war" against JBlog Central.

Gevalt, what a way to greet Shabbat.

Shabbat Shalom

2 comments:

Ezzie said...

Read the links...! :)

Batya said...

How about sticky pasting a summary of what you guys are hatching.
I'm sorry that i don't get to "visiting" often enough.