Thursday, January 18, 2007

Appreciation

I wasted a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out the most suitable title for this post. It's nuts how we obsess over things that others don't appreciate or notice. When I subscribed to fly lady, I kept hearing how "perfectionism" shackles us, preventing us from doing things. It goes hand and hand with procrastination, which was one of the topics in a reading comprehension on the English bagrut this week.

But back to my purposes for this post.

One, it's to tell you that there's voting over in jblogcentral for the best blogs in a number of topics. Both this blog, me-ander and my Shiloh Musings have been nominated, so, if you wouldn't mind, please vote for me, as much as possible. It's allowed, encouraged and really pretty easy. Just keep clicking 5's until they tell you to stop.

Two, there's a great new edition of the Carnival of Education. So take a look please!
Enjoy!

No comments: