Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm clueless!

My new suitcase is no where to be found. I offered to lend it to a friend who had to travel, but when I went up into the attic, not an easy feat, since the only access is a frightening ladder, I looked all over, and I couldn't find it. Luckily I found another in usable condition and lent it instead.

I had bought the new one, when I was in New York last January for the Ben Zakkai Dinner. I used it again last summer and it was borrowed and returned in October. I remember seeing it in the house.

It's one of those non-descript black rectangles, the shape being made now. My kids even went through the attic when they came for our little Chanukah party. Either it's hiding or it flew unaccompanied. I just hope that it returns before I need it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how weird, a suitcase is not something hard to locate usually, think back, my guess is that you borrowed it and it has yet to be returned.

Batya said...

I checked with my traveling daughter and she said "no"