Sunday, December 24, 2006

I can't figure it out!




This picture was supposed to illustrate my Havel Havelim, but for some very peculiar reason, it just didn't "go up." Just now, without doing anything differently, it went up so simply. It's the "poster" I made for our "Pin the candle on the Chanukiya" game we played with the kids on Chanukah. It was great fun, and I guess we'll have to make a tradition of it.

If it had been posted on #99 I would have added a few other pictures.

I just got word from work that I am striking--just for today, so I had better finish cleaning up, and then I'll go to Jerusalem. One of my chores is to spend the last of the "gift certificates" from the teachers union, how fitting for a strike day, sort of Marie Antoinette, I'd say.

Even teachers, grandmothers, mothers and wives are allowed to have fun, no? It'll sure be more productive than checking up on how many people are "visiting" my blogs. I like to get out of the house after posting a biggie.

So, first to the kitchen, dishes and floor--since a whole bunch of things broke yesterday--I guess that means lots of "mazal," good luck! And then, to pretend I'm rich!

Shavua Tov
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: