Monday, December 11, 2006

Chanukah, so soon?

I can't believe that Chanukah is just a few days away. I just got a "present" today at work. Our vacation is starting a day early. We won't have classes on Thursday. Wow! I'll have a week and a half off; I could have had planned a trip to the states.

Oh, yes, it's true. Teachers do, they/we sure do, enjoy days off. Don't think that only the students cheer at such news. Tomorrow's my heavy teaching day, and then, I'm free! Ok, at least for a week and a half off!

I guess I ought to make plans, but in the meantime, there's plenty to do right here by the computer. I can go through Carnival of Recipes, which even posted a picture of my Simply, Superb Chicken. This week's carnival concentrates on chicken recipes and they look great. And there's the new version of BOMS. If you haven't seen it, take a look. There are great posts in both.

No comments: