Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Way To Bethlehem

Well, while the Muse is out walking with her Shilo friends I (Isramom - Rehovot) will use her invitation to 'guest blog' in her space to share an amazing experience with you.
Some wonderful women in Rehovot organized a bus trip to see the performance of Ruth and Naomi In The Fields Of Bethlehem in Gush Etzion. I convinced my Machatenester* and one of my daughters to come along. I knew from Muse as well as from personal experience seeing Noah! that this was going to be special and I wanted to share it. Well, we were not disappointed. They have done it again! So, RUN, don't walk too see this beautiful sensitive uplifting musical. You can still get tickets for Hanuaka!

*The mother of my daughter-in-law (there is no English word to describe this beautiful Jewish relationship with the other grandmother of your grandchildren).

No comments: