Sunday, November 05, 2006

touring flickr


succot 2006 004, originally uploaded by shilohmuse.

Using flickr, I sort of feel like one of those tourists on a budget trip. I'm using the free version.

One of the things I wanted was quick uploading, but sometimes it takes longer than blogger--yes! hard to believe.

I also need a way of uploading more than two pictures at a time, and that option doesn't seem to exist. I can only post on one picture, making it worse than blogger. And no, I'm not willing to pay for service.

To post the picture I write the post on flickr, but flickr doesn't let me play with the graphics or check spelling.

HELP!

Maybe I should use photobucket?

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

I like photobucket, and you get to upload 5 or 6 photos at a time.

Batya said...

You mean I can blog that many on my blog at a time?

Then you'll have to tell me how to put the KCC up which you made.

I'll see when I have time.