Monday, November 20, 2006

A couple of reasons to smile!

First of all to get you in a really good mood, you must watch this one!
Thanks Barbara! It reminds us not to waste our energies on the unnecessary.

And now for a short, but true, story.
Yesterday I was waiting and waiting for a ride to get me to work, or at least to get me close to or on my way to work. As I've written, there's no longer a bus I can count on, since they changed the schedule. I was first but not first, since those needing a longer route are given priority. To get to Beit El, I get off on the way to Jerusalem, so if someone needs to go to Jerusalem, and there's a ride to Jerusalem, I'm pushed back further in the line, and that's what happened yesterday.

My neighbor picked up lots of people going to Jerusalem who were waiting less time than I was. I kept waiting; that's life, as they say.

Suddenly I saw that the car returned with one less passenger. They came back for me!

What a nice way to start the week.

Please pray for a Refuah Shleimah, a full and speedy recovery, to Tinok shel Dvora Leah and to Kopel Yohanatan ben Musha.

No comments: